RTU Pursuit Lexus ISF for corporal plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: adds the lexus isf as a buffed up pursuit vehicle for corpral plus

Why should this be added? (pros): adds a new incentive to rank up and adds variety to the chunky v8 american freedom rockets in the plpd garage

What negatives could this have? (cons): none really just got to model the police skin

*Other additions: [could maybe have a undercover version for RTU for sargent plus]
the speed of the car would be the double upgrade speed of 94 mph

Reaction score
RTU Porsche Cayenne already goes like 110 MPH and is available to Officer+ and the BMW 340i goes a similar speed to the Lexus you are suggesting.

Sorry, as much as I’d love new vehicles to be added, this just isn’t required/useful at all.

Edit:
Some minor edits to make more sense/SPAG

Reaction score
RTU Porsche Cayenne already goes like 110 MPH and is available to Officer+ And the BMW 340i goes a similar speed.

Sorry, as much as I’d love new vehicles to be added, this just isn’t required/useful at all
but japaneese car go brrr ??? maybe kick out of some of the rubbish cars no one uses like the caddy and replace it with a lexus

Reaction score
RTU have more than enough cars atm and don't really need any others. Especially not a lexus, when they already have multiple cars that already fill that purpose you are proposing.

Status
Not open for further replies.