Bug Report - FPS On death

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Whenever i am on the injured / dead screen my game locks up to 1 FPS and its extremely hard to write messages in chat. and deal with F6 reports. it happens most of the time, on rare occasions it dose not happen

How to reproduce the Bug: Not a clue, whenever i have asked in /help and OOC nobody else has had the bug. and no I dont have any other content other than perp content installed

Time Stamp: All the time

Errors: None

Media:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
What’s happening in the console when this happens? It could bring some insightful information on what’s being spammed

Last edited:
Reaction score
What’s happening in the console when this happens? It could bring some insightful information on what’s being spammed
the only console messages are any chat messages. the city not paying the dead message. some random message saying "not playing a local game" and the console spamming [DEBUG: Clearing CSoundPatches after soundsound... (x1358)] and starting new lines with the same every so often, this happens all the time even before this bug. i assume it is the ting stopping audio when you are dead / injured

Reaction score
the only console messages are any chat messages. the city not paying the dead message. some random message saying "not playing a local game" and the console spamming [DEBUG: Clearing CSoundPatches after soundsound... (x1358)] and starting new lines with the same every so often, this happens all the time even before this bug. i assume it is the ting stopping audio when you are dead / injured
The audio spam print has been like that for some time and should not be the cause to it

Reaction score
Is this being looked into? its getting worse every time it happens. sometimes it completely locks up until I respawn. it takes over a minute sometimes to tab out of game and I cannot respond to or deal with any F6 reports

Reaction score
Also i am now getting console spam when DBNO / dead

WARNING: Broke possible Lua Effect infinite loop! Check your code!
Couldn't make effect 'gdcw_universal_impact' - Too many Lua Effects (2049)! Are you killing them properly?
Couldn't make effect 'gdcw_universal_penetrate' - Too many Lua Effects (2049)! Are you killing them properly?
Couldn't make effect 'gdcw_universal_impact' - Too many Lua Effects (2049)! Are you killing them properly?
Couldn't make effect 'gdcw_universal_penetrate' - Too many Lua Effects (2049)! Are you killing them properly?
Couldn't make effect 'shell_eject' - Too many Lua Effects (2049)! Are you killing them properly? (x3)
Couldn't make effect 'gdcw_universal_impact' - Too many Lua Effects (2049)! Are you killing them properly? (x2)
Couldn't make effect 'shell_eject' - Too many Lua Effects (2049)! Are you killing them properly? (x3)

Reaction score
I am running Windows 10, as for the 64-bit branch I will have to get in the game and try it out. ill let you know the resaults
took a large break from PERP however switching to 64-bit branch helped slightly however did not fix the issue overall