Bug Report (Got rid of all my props i had down before the restart)

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Got rid of all my props i had down before the restart

How to reproduce the Bug: Have any type of props on the floor restart you wont have it in your storage chest

Time Stamp: after restart

Errors: none

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Got rid of all my props i had down before the restart

How to reproduce the Bug: Have any type of props on the floor restart you wont have it in your storage chest

Time Stamp: after restart

Errors: none
shit happened to me aswell, i was confused why my props vanished. Now i know its a bug

Reaction score
Have you disconnected for a duration of >10 minutes?

Reaction score
Is this on
(1) regular restart (so the morning one for GMT),
(2) the forced morning restarts that have been happening last week since the server did not start up properly
(3) "RANDOM" restart from the server owner because the server fucked up badly during the day?

Do you have examples of props that have gone missing (so we can check the logs for them)?

Reaction score
Is this on
(2) the forced morning restarts that have been happening last week since the server did not start up properly
(3) "RANDOM" restart from the server owner because the server fucked up badly during the day?

Do you have examples of props that have gone missing (so we can check the logs for them)?
This was a random server restart by @Bolli, I also lost my props.

Reaction score
Is this on

it was a random restart by bolli and this is what i lost- Metal detector, 2 chain link fences (short), 4 concrete barriers (thin), chemical table, 2 cookers, 5 wooden fences (short) 2 wooden fences, spotlight, radio