Buying perp

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure my man @Xquality sells the license starting at 100 robux sent to @Jordan McBlox.

I suggest contacting Fredy or XQuality but I can't see them selling a license to it, or if so it'd be rather expensive

Talk to Killslick for a license but who would do that shit anyways, just get a leaked version or something but beware of the 100% legit dmca claims and DDoS that will come with it.
Unless you're a millionaire, Fredy is not interested.

We already got an offer of $10000 sometime in 2015, we declined. He even offered us to keep developing for perpheads after buying it out. Very kind gentleman.

Yeah man, its possible just send 20000$ to my offshore account and we'll discuss.
I don't think Fredy, StephenPuffs or XQuality are willing to sell all of the stuff they spent 3 years coding.

Even if you get your hands on a 'leaked' version the code is a bitch because it's mostly broken due to people trying to fix it themselves because of gmod13, it's a pain to fix it let alone start adding in your own ideas. Unless you know lua really well and enjoy coding, you're not going to get far with any PERP you find on the internet.

Sure mate. I'm sure @Fredy is feeling in the Christmas spirit and will just hand it over for a small fee of $100000000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back