What car should I buy

Reaction score
In my opinion you should save up for more money if you already have a car such as mini cooper.

When I started playing I first bought the VW Beetle, then I bought Toyota Supra, fully upgraded it, painted it golden and bought a bodykit. Then I bought a Nissan Skyline, fully upgraded it, bought a bodykit and painted bought an expensive paint. Then I decided to start growing for 14 hours a day (when you got less money from growing, at least that's what people say I don't know it by myself) and bought a Ferrari Enzo. The Enzo was worth it because it's one of my favorite cars in real life and performs really well on PERP also.

So what I'm saying that you should save up for one of the best cars if you already have a car which you can drive. Maybe buy a mini cooper and just save up for your dream car. I know it might take long and it's pain in the ass but it's really rewarding. If you don't play much on the server like I did, I don't suggest to buy that expensive car unless you have enough patience.

Stock Enzo:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've had the M1 myself, it isn't all that great, you're better off saving for the BMW 507, it's a decent car with some special abilities that you'll have to discover for yourself.
I'll leave one of them here.
Ignore the part where it is wrecked, that's not usually included, I was just unlucky and hit a lamp post, lul.
It's around 1.1 million.

I suggest you keep saving for a car in the 2 million area, it might look far away but honestly if you forget about the money and play for fun, it won't take all that long.

Reaction score
Honestly get a Mini or something similar and save up a lot of money for something at least 1.6mil+. The Audi R8 Spyder is a nice car and you'd be the only other person to have it, other than me, as far as I know. Costs 3.3mil. Drifting is nice but the handling is hard to get used to; you can't make sharp turns without drifting.