Bye Bye

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

I've been meaning to do this for a while, however now seems a best time than ever. By the end of this month I shall be gone from perp, permanently. There are numerous reasons for this, however it's mainly that I will be going university in just over a month and will not be wanting (or going to) play on my PC during a very important part of my life.

The other reasons range from the server now being predominantly full of young children who seem to know it all. All my friends have left already, with only a handful remaining. The server is just not fun without them. Perp has changed a lot over the past year, and for me it's changed for the worst.

I would like to say thank you to:
@Fredy and Alex for our wonderful, calm and never ever salty EU debates :trande:
@HolyShititsDannyD and @Rogue Car Tyres for making the past 2 weeks good fun with Slave RP
@Tom Hill for just being Tom Hill. Will see you in the pub soon :booty:
@Chris for his lovely policemen plod skills
@Hazza56 for helping to keep the autism balance level on the server in check.
@Walker @Loejseren @Pear @Feng Yamaguchi For showing me what big boys do with guns and giving me all your memes.
@Belg Lmfao Pumpkin bombing regals and blaming it on sweaters was lovely. Praise fatima and the wooden spoon.

Also a big thanks my friends who have made this time great but are no longer with us
Murtsley
Chrissy
Trande
Standish

I move in to my accommodation on September 10th, however the lead up to that will be very busy, so my last time on perp will be the last week of August. Everyone I wish to stay in contact with I already have added on Snapchat,Facebook etc. If I don't have you then you smell.
f5ea22dc83036e24d21d355a2e97facd.png

I have already chosen who gets all my stuff so hands off

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Goodbye!
We haven't spoken alot or seen eachother alot but when i have spoken to you and seen you, you sounded like a great guy and i wish i could have seen more of you. I wish you the best of luck in university and i hope you come back one day and visit i would love to ear how well you've done.

Goodluck!!

Reaction score
The only time we really conversed was when you, me and @Creepis were setting up a threesome. So I'm gonna have to say it's sad to see you go.

Reaction score
It's been along time since I last rolled with you man, but it is a shame I couldn't spend more time with you. You was a nice guy. It won't be the same without you. It seemed like I am losing a lot of the people I used to roll with. Probably my fault for being gone so long.

Reaction score
Noooooooo don't leave, who is gonna kidnap me and force me to pick cotton now :(

Enjoy and good luck at University Duffy, it really has been great having you around! Hope to see you on the forums every now and again :)

Bye friend <3 :(

Reaction score
Who will now be our friendly neighbourhood UKIP extremist?

Good luck Duffy, bye :/

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I still have a year until uni ;) Good luck mate, never knew Luton even had a Uni. Will always remember you for uour Grindr Account
v6nfit.png
Enjoy!