Bye :c

Reaction score
Never thought I would leave Perp, as it gave me many good memories and I had such good fun on it but unfortunately the time has come. I have plenty of school work to get on and I have generally not had too much interest of Perp as of late. I'd like to say thanks to everyone in the perp community, the staff and all the members for allowing me to have such a good time for the duration.
I'd like to directly thank the staff team for ensuring an equal and fair playing grounds.
Also I'd like to thanks all my friends who supported me throughout and had a great time with
@Rafxl_ for being that polish terrorist
@Stormzi for being that bitch boy on Perp
@Matt for being a scottish fag
@jimmythehamster for being a fantastic officer
@Walker for being the rich and famous skid
@CHADD for being a SGT minge
@ijokerxo senior officer pals
@MrAaron having his rich cars
@Josef Stalin fantastic pasta chef
@John Doe for being a bald cunt
@Renfield for being the vegan we all love
@thehomelessdude being a dank dude
@Adrish for being a stupid paki who would crash my car
@Jericho ling wang harper gang
@Dutch Bear ling wangs bitch
@Silent goat fucker
@TobyMoney fish monger that grows in the back
@Pull up Pull up Gass BONQUIQUI
@ItsAquaaHD American minge terrorist
@Samuel sexy swedish voice
@HolyShititsDannyD sexy irish man and best mod
@Blicky for being black roadman
@Cole Deutschland!
@Jeremy Clarkson for being a 13 nerd with no mic
@Photon being a senior that minges for commendations
@xhantium herpes nerd
If I forgot anyone I do apologize
Maybe soon i'll pop back on perp to see how things are going but not now I wish everyone good luck and have a great time <3.

Last edited:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It's really sad that you're leaving to me because you were always such a nice and funny guy, but at least you got your priorities straight!

Please do come back soon! <3

Shame to see you go, you were an awesome community member and it was a pleasure talking to you in game and on TS.

Good luck with school, I'll possibly speak to you someday on Team Speak! :D

Sorry to see you leave mate, I only patrolled with you once or twice, but when I did you showed consistent high standards. I wish you the best with school and I look forward to seeing you one day.

Best of luck with all your school work pal. I'm glad you met some lovely people in the PD and I hope you enjoyed being part of it.

Make sure you inform @PLPD People Services that you're leaving. As you may want to come back some time and get reinstated ;)

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come. in short cya nerd.

Thanks for the mention!

Good luck with everything pal, trust me your grades will open up many different options for you in your future, looking back I wish I got higher GCSE grades but luckily I'm a BTEC barry and can do coursework to get Distinction*s at A Level.

Perp has been jokes with you, sad to see you leave g but good luck with your other shit.

Sad to see ya go
I hope you succeed with your school and whatever comes next
Ps you forgot to mention me fuck you cunt

Back