bye from matt?

Reaction score
Hello perpheads community.

Lasted 3 years in the community more than most can say. Already gave all my shit away to @Husky in return for an invite to Olsen cause that's everyones aim in perp now innit. Can't say I didn't enjoy perp for a while. Perp was fun for like a year maybe two but it's changed and I know that's what everyone says but I got unbanned into a new map, new cars, new clothing, new guns and a new community. I don't like what it's becoming, too toxic over little things. Leaving cause my best friend told me today he is pulling a smith cary and has like 1 month to live, genuinely. Makes you think why spend time playing games like Perp at my age, i'm 17 why waste my life playing video games like this that require dedication. Perp is fun and all but it's fun when you're like below 16. Believe me or don't I don't really care. I don't know if i'll be on PC much over the next few month(s) or at least not in the day. I'll make the generic list of people i'll miss or like want to thank or something idk.

@nade
@Husky
@Dom_
@Mystic
@MrLewis
@Brinch
probably forgot to tag people don't know sorry?

This post isn't mean to gain sympathy for me, I amn't after that, I don't need that. I just felt I had to leave and I feel like it'll be easier if I can get it off my chest. I'm still the same matt, funny overly energetic, sometimes though I just amn't as much. Like tonight I was happy to banter around cause the point of video games is it takes your mind off things, then when you're finished it's back and the realization is back. This post was written in somewhat shock so sorry if it sounds rude or whatever. I tried to make this short as possible but it probably isn't. Feel free to send me snapchats or steam or whatever but if i patch it im not being rude. The past year hasn't been great health wise. Anyways laters.

matt

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Mr.MattDougyDoug it was fun back then when we'd beef for no reason, after we've talked i've realised u weren't such a badman after all. Cya mang.

Reaction score
can agree the toxic people are the problem who spam looc with shit and try and annoy people husky for community ban!!!

bye

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I didn't get much time to play with you on perp but we had some good fun, will miss you, homo no

Reaction score
57B761C0FEB82B495934C4A83551009B1851E68C

Won't forget the way you touch me <3

Reaction score
Hello perpheads community.

Lasted 3 years in the community more than most can say. Already gave all my shit away to @Husky in return for an invite to Olsen cause that's everyones aim in perp now innit. Can't say I didn't enjoy perp for a while. Perp was fun for like a year maybe two but it's changed and I know that's what everyone says but I got unbanned into a new map, new cars, new clothing, new guns and a new community. I don't like what it's becoming, too toxic over little things. Leaving cause my best friend told me today he is pulling a smith cary and has like 1 month to live, genuinely. Makes you think why spend time playing games like Perp at my age, i'm 17 why waste my life playing video games like this that require dedication. Perp is fun and all but it's fun when you're like below 16. Believe me or don't I don't really care. I don't know if i'll be on PC much over the next few month(s) or at least not in the day. I'll make the generic list of people i'll miss or like want to thank or something idk.

@nade
@Husky
@Dom_
@Mystic
@MrLewis
@Brinch
probably forgot to tag people don't know sorry?

This post isn't mean to gain sympathy for me, I amn't after that, I don't need that. I just felt I had to leave and I feel like it'll be easier if I can get it off my chest. I'm still the same matt, funny overly energetic, sometimes though I just amn't as much. Like tonight I was happy to banter around cause the point of video games is it takes your mind off things, then when you're finished it's back and the realization is back. This post was written in somewhat shock so sorry if it sounds rude or whatever. I tried to make this short as possible but it probably isn't. Feel free to send me snapchats or steam or whatever but if i patch it im not being rude. The past year hasn't been great health wise. Anyways laters.

matt
cheers

Reaction score
hello son i didnt read the post because i didn't get mentioned and got sad, anywho I have now read it and I am sorry to hear what you've heard, I feel bad. Sorry.

Love you son hope everything works out x

rat

Reaction score
Good day sire, I will grievously miss your contributions to the perpheads community and I feel like you were unjustly cast out.

Sincerely exrobite