My reign is over

Reaction score
Hello Perpheads.

This is my official resignation. I feel that my time is over on PERP, i've gotten bored of the gamemode in general and I feel that I will not get the lust to play PERP again for quite some time. I've been admin now for two years and over the course of the two years i've met many new friends, and perhaps i've created "enemies" (eh). I don't like going into the direction where you thank people, but I have to give a round of applause to the owners. Other than that it's been a pleasure to "work" with Bolli, Jordan and Moron in the senior admin team.

But don't worry, I will remain active on the teamspeak, and most likely also on the forums. Other than that I don't have much more to say other than wishing the staff team good luck.

Reaction score
Sad to see you leave mate.
Even though you and me never really roleplayed together when I made a report you were on the ball and answered my report almost instantly. Best of luck for what you have planned for the future and I hope you visit us again soon.

Reaction score
At last, Obi wan Kenabdi's reign is over
3tt16UT.jpg

Reaction score
I didn't know you at all, but from what I hear, you was a good admin, good luck in your future choices, have a good one.

Reaction score
Abdi will always be that sweater Enforcer we all remember in 2014

You still were boosted to LE

Wow sucks anyway

Reaction score
It's a shame to see you go Abdi, even though I feel like I'm a pain in the ass with you sometimes you're still considered a good friend of mine and that will stay. Thanks for all your help with the staff team, it won't be forgotten.

Reaction score
During your time as a staff member you really did an excellent job, even if you're activity has been a bit low for the past few weeks, and I am sure you will be missed within the staff team.

Thanks for all your work as an admin, despite not talking to you that much you still seem like a great guy :D