Bye Perpheads

Reaction score
I was banned for quite a while and this has come to an end of my time on perpheads. I have lasted a year on perpheads and now this is my goodbye. I will tell you my plans for my future.

I will be mostly focusing on school now as I am trying to get into programming and I need good grades. I am gonna focus on my life instead on people trying to change my attitude and will try to change my rep in school. I won't focus on me playing games and try to learn. I may come back but it is not likely. I want to make this so people stop asking me for example " make an apology in 1 month " but to stop because it has nothing to do with them and completely up to me. I was also left traumatized after an incident that made me want to make this.

I also want to mention some people that I had a great time with. @Collier Not fun but helped me on something that was very major and left me having to make this message.
@Ashley Angel He was funny and had a great time with him over the span of 1 year. @ALOO89 very nice kind and helped me to learn other cultures and not British all the time.

@Megasaw He helped me on so many things it is cannot be explained due to how many great things this person did for me. @Liambo + @JuanBonita This group of 2 were the most funniest and fun experience I had through out my time on perpheads and did so many things that had a great impact on me.

As this will be my final message on perpheads I just want to thank you on what you have done for me and how much of a great time I had experienced in 2023.

I will be leaving now, Bye.

Reaction score
I was banned for quite a while and this has come to an end of my time on perpheads. I have lasted a year on perpheads and now this is my goodbye. I will tell you my plans for my future.

I will be mostly focusing on school now as I am trying to get into programming and I need good grades. I am gonna focus on my life instead on people trying to change my attitude and will try to change my rep in school. I won't focus on me playing games and try to learn. I may come back but it is not likely. I want to make this so people stop asking me for example " make an apology in 1 month " but to stop because it has nothing to do with them and completely up to me. I was also left traumatized after an incident that made me want to make this.

I also want to mention some people that I had a great time with. @Collier Not fun but helped me on something that was very major and left me having to make this message.
@Ashley Angel He was funny and had a great time with him over the span of 1 year. @ALOO89 very nice kind and helped me to learn other cultures and not British all the time.

@Megasaw He helped me on so many things it is cannot be explained due to how many great things this person did for me. @Liambo + @JuanBonita This group of 2 were the most funniest and fun experience I had through out my time on perpheads and did so many things that had a great impact on me.

As this will be my final message on perpheads I just want to thank you on what you have done for me and how much of a great time I had experienced in 2023.

i feel you bro goodbye

Last edited:
Reaction score

I luv you broski. Not in a gay way ;)