Bye.

Reaction score
Ok, so today i was banned, only for 2 days but its still 2 days and i have a really bad record. I will leave for now and come back when I'm more mature (maybe). I will be on forums once in a while probably thogh.
So i wanted to say extra goodbye to some people.
@Synatec - Bye, chinese woman that got hit up by frank XD, no but seriously... Bye!
@Frank - I know you dont want me to leave, but thats my final decision and i hope you can respect that... Bye ol' fella!
@-=Bilbo Swaggins=- - Will moderate you're stream when you are live... Bye!
@Fryes - Will give you 100k some day in the future :Kappa: ... Bye!
@Alex_:D thenk you scammer for teikeng fryes moneh.
@MiniMiniMySize - Karaoke some-time, alright?... Bye!
@blobvis 2.0 - Well atleast i met you today :D ... Bye!
@Mortal Fusions - Bye Max!!!!!!

I will miss you all! Bye!

Last edited:
Reaction score
:( This time its for real? No... Dont you leave you little spooky scary skeleton.
Had fun times with you you racist man

Come back please....
Here comes the NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reaction score
No. You will come back. I WILL NOT STOP. I tried to many times, I progressed. And a guy like you needs to stay. 2 days ban, so? I know how you feel, felt it before. But this is not a decision to leave or not. Its a decision to either mature and improve, or to try. Its not what you want in life, but what life wants from YOU. You know, you make me sad, when I see posts like this I think down on PERP and say, why.. just why. You deserve better. You deserve a friend, not like me but better. Maybe some company in the game. Life never ends, and on PERP it won't. Buddy, come back. Don't fail me like this. You are much like Stevo, the brother I always wish I had. He is my brother, I think of him as one, and I think you are one too.

Join me. Join us.

Reaction score
Bye Spooky.... I will always remember our little conversation at the shoutbox ;)

Reaction score
So, you leave PERPHeads and instantly join instantly try to join a new server that probably will not be opening anytime soon- that's nice.
Enjoy your time there,

Last edited:
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFS.... Im genuinely really sad right now... You tagged the wrong person, thus i didnt even notice you had made the post... Im gonna miss you so fucking much man...

See You in hopefully not long bby <3

Reaction score
Philip i know its a bit late but Philip you are the funnniest guy ive met and we had some awesome fucking times i just thought i should have a look on the forums and i saw this bye Philip!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1444496381,1444477379][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice hopefully considering i have matured i will get unbanned after i make an appeal and we can play together.