Bye Swiper, the rebranding.

Messages
2,683
Reaction score
7,437
Points
955
Why hello there guys!

I've gone by the name 'Swiper The Fox' since early 2013. I've realized that I'm coming up to my 17th birthday and I have the name of a cartoon character from an animated kids cartoon show... Slightly weird innit.

I'm going to be joining the @Ben Lockwood and @Standish bandwagon and just have 'Jordan', if you didn't know that's my real name, nothing special really.

​
Yeah that's it really... I'll most likely be changing everything over the next couple of days. Thought I'd give you a heads up in case you thought I resigned, that would be a shame wouldn't it.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your night guys, see you all soon!
 
Screw that! You need JordanIsJoyfulforJam. Jump on the 'is' wagon :kappa:
 
Rebel m8, swooper is kill, Jordan is born again, welcome to the 17+ crew lol
 
ca7dbcf663.jpg
 
Back
Top