Recommending Swiper

Reaction score
I must admit I was really confused as I didnt found a recommendation on Swooper.I belive that every regular player know @Swiper The Fox quite well. He is a great roleplayer and admin, I have had multiple amazing sitiuations with him for example is @Swiper The Fox an awsome Policesupervisor, an awsome singer (
), and even an awsome Administrator.@Swiper The Fox is an awsome guy! (I know its maybe a bit to short but everything thats important is in this thread, If you want to add somethin just post it as comment)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SWIPER!

Reaction score
Knowing Swiper for a long time and from another community aswell I can assure you, Swiper is a helluva fam'alam.He is gr8/8, is banterous and is really helpful.#Swiper4Owner

inb4 asslick ayylemayo

By the way, if you ever take Swiper hostage while he is an officer, prepare for a feel ride...as his crying is fucking emotional :(
Trying to calm him down with food won't work either, as FUCKING @AaronD1234 STEAL'S IT RIGHT INFRONT OF SWIPER'S FACE.
It will be this all over again:
oEtTWa7.jpg

Reaction score
Swiper is actually really great, I think he hates me due to a -support on his enforcer app but whatever, he's really nice and easy to get along with (atleast I have to...) this is swiper :pcmr: senior master race

Also we watched 2 ice-hockey games together, quite fun

Reaction score
Swiper is a really good senior admin. He often responds to reports and is never breaking a single rule! #SWOOPERFORHEADADMIN!!!!!

Deleted member 1235

Heil Switler. He's by far better than that Austrian guy with the Moustache but not better than Nigel

"Do you ever feel, like paper bag"?