Bye...

Reaction score
As you may have seen i got banned...
"Ohhh keel appeal it stop bitching"
No, the reason i will banned because my friend from school, gives 0fucks about Perp decided to go around punching people in my base. Then i decided to punch him to death. After we said lets go on CSGO so i dc'ed.

I also just got a job so i dont really have much time to be playing a roleplay game and i have realised i can spend my time doing alot better things.

Bye, might be back later if i can be arsed.

Deleted member 5193

This makes me rather sad. I've had many great times role-playing with you and hopefully it'll happen again after your 1 week ban.

Hope the job goes well for you and see you soon, have fun.

Reaction score
Nooo :C

Do what you have to do fam, I wish you the best of luck with your job & whatever the future holds for you, however I will miss seeing your Pagani, Audi & Nissan.
John bae

Bye, Keel.

Reaction score
WHAT!? NO!? KEEL! NOOOOOOO!

don't leave me Keel, i love you to much! D: WE HAD SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER! JUST LOOK!

Reaction score
Best member in this community hands down.
Never gets frustrated or angry and always calm.
Never rude or mean to anyone ever.
I definitely enjoyed playing with him the most.
Good bye mate, let's hope we play more in the future, you are truly a keeper.

Reaction score
Can't believe your leaving man going to miss you so much we have had some good times!! you were one of the best people i knew on perp and i have known you since i first joined perp you helped me at the start same with sam but i will speak to you sometime in ts mate!
I better still get my 500k back xD

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
i remember the first time we met on perp man good luck in the future i wish you good luck!