bYE

Reaction score
So im banned 3mo. Im also leaving as ive had family problems as some of you may know . My mum Passed Away. Ill be back soon but TBH i dont know if I can just do this any more. If someone who is good with rules can just speak to me VIA Conversation Inbox thingy and we can just talk about how I can improve my behaviour ETC.

Reaction score
Wow. In my opinion you were doing well in the PLPD and I thought you was about to get promoted as you're a decent officer, then you get banned. Sorry to hear about your mum and I hope your family problems resolve man.

A tip for rules, speaking from experience since I've got loads of bans, if you're debating whether to do something and not sure if it's against the rules, just don't do it. Experience is probably the best ways to learn the rules.

Hope you're back soon and good luck with your future.

Reaction score
Looking at your ban reason, you should not try to kill or evade an officer if you aren't going to get seven or over seven years.

Reaction score
My cobdolences on your mother, stay strong.
I would like to remind you that you can always appeal the ban if you wish to, the appeals section is there for a reason.