You will see less of me on the server than usual.

Reaction score
hello,

Im going to keep this short and snappy.

As you know my mum passed away and other reasons and just playing perp has blocked it all out. I will be on the server less than usual.

I dont get any sleep,cant keep track of work,Slept in one of my lessons once cuz i was tired.this is the reason I am taking less time on perp.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that your mother passed away dude, make sure you don't isolate your self and talk to others if you're feeling down.
Best of luck

Ayjay

Reaction score
Really hope you're okay man, I'm not too sure what it's like to lose someone that close and I'm sorry that you do.

Either way, we're all here for you - Every person in this community counts, old and new.

Hope to see you back soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate, Hope you feel good I will hope to see you feeling well,

Deleted member 4803

I know exactly how you feel mate, Ive always got my ears and arms open if you need someone to talk to

Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope everything will be okay, hit me up on steam if you need a talk.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that man I lost my dad 2 years ago and losing one of your parents sucks. If you ever need someone to talk to you can message me on the forums or on steam I hope you're okay man.