Reaction score
I'm not that relevant @Moon The Goon (jk doesnt hurt cuz true my man) so I'll just make this clean:

Thank you for the great times

@You sure -.-' ? (johnny)
mandem is a great police officer and very capable, soz for my bad sofa driving!
@TheRealPleaseDiePie (damien)
profited $9000 from those baseball bats, got a 1k ticket from parking like that
@AEROATHENALIONHEARTJOHNOK (athena)
I was going to join the Lionheart Johns!! shoulda coulda woulda!! girlgang
@Kelson (frank)
successful man ma boi, remembered when we based together
@FatGeorge (georgina)
you so bossy haha love it! >3
@IvgeniPutinush
always at my bases ;p
@Gimic
Sound lad honestly can't be better, sorry I went inactive I shoulda told you, big ups! >3
@NissanMohammed
Shame you sold the shagon wagon
@Hoejay
love ur laugh, was going to tell you that that blue bmw is ugly but now is the best time
@Janice
cool leader
@Marcus Hudson
Honestly the first friend I had on the server, I stayed in your org for like a month and loved it especially with Bob bobov calling other people potatoes and shouting "Bomb" wherever he went
@bob bobov //googlechrome
^ funny lad
@Ashur
cheeky bish lmao >3 girlgang
@Sorle
another cheeky bish >3 girlgang
@Brinch
had to deal with my inbox spam
@patrickhommed
Funniest guy ever, literally couldn't stop laughing from you. Wasn't good when I was the officer being abused haha
@Daymon
Allowing my stupidly unoriginal homeless shelter outside DD
@Jason Kile
FUNNIEST SHAGON WAGON PARTY I'VE EVER BEEN ON! good officer and should succeed!!!
@Glacial_Subzero
that clout goggles thing caused all this!! shame on you!!
@LordTyla
that stuff in the pd was all lies! i loved reservoir dogs and you are sound, i dont have any hate against you at all!
Sgt.James: Given your ignorance for the rule you've violated you are being punished accordinghly
@AdrianShepherd
Mentor, started me off well!

edit: people I didnt add in cuz my brain is off
@JustJosh
gotta love you >3 sound
@leonjennings

@Henry

sound babe, your attitude is bad but ily

I was going to snitch on you and your friends because the Alikovs called me a whore and was disrespectful, so I took the picture to @Niko >3 and @johnnynose but it wasn't enough so I was about to go back but got banananananadddd

soz just gotta say so I can clear up any new beef LOL

@Skudist

Communism Is Best, Down With The PLPD, Down With Fellton

shutup lol I can't do tags, if somebody can help D:

If I didn't notice you tell me and blame it on the discoloured lead drinking water which I was drinking and brushing my teeth with for months.

I, Kevin/a Bryson is a sweatervest compared to a lot of you and a bit of a cancerous figure to most, my story on PERP is none-the-less not interesting but it basically was a loop of ups and downs, highest amount of money I've ever made is 200k, it dissapears in an instant, though it wasn't always that to me it was the friendships I made and the things I did not the money. I did grow and sell low grade shitty pistols and ammo but I haven't done that once since last month, just didnt have the interest for that. I never made it anywhere or went anywhere, never got a good car and I've never used a single sniper before, I'm stuck as an officer on the PLPD for 4 months (i think, but its my fault entirely) and can barely remember what I did yesterday let alone all the rules, hence this. Even still, I love the server. I'm quitting, even though I love the server its become stale and boring for me nothing to do except powergrow and lose a life in the process. I can't change and I'm always flagged for things that was a while ago, I don't think I am cancerous persona inside out but I may come off as that, just to gain attention. For the delight of you all, BYE

I won't be coming back probably and if I did it would be after my GCSEs

@Tom Hill Funniest, nicest man ever..Thank you for your brilliance and kind nature towards me.
@SpaceShots I love you too man
@SgtJames You are so brilliant and excellent I love you so much.

last edit

Last edited:
Reaction score
The fact that you put me at the same level as Ashur makes me question your sanity.

l8r