Bye

Reaction score
After 4 years on this server i decided to put an end, and wanted to leave a message here for everyone and also myself to see in the future and remember these times.
So today i received a 1 month ban even though it's a short ban (considering that i once counted days for my 6 month ban to be over) i wanted to take this opportunity to focus on my exams since its my first year in university. This server improved me a lot and actually changed my life. When i first started i got a perma ban due to my lack of English and that gave me desire to learn English, i improved my English only to play on this server and look where i am now, 4 years later i am in university studying to be an English teacher. I want to thank all staff team for their great attitude towards me and also all players that put up with me. i know, recently i've been perceived as toxic by some people but most of the things i said were jokes and if i ever offended someone please accept my apologies. And about this incident, i hope this to be a lesson for me and show me that people are not always you expect them to be and they might get malicious because of a something really small and irrelevant. I guess it's better that i have learned it in a game. And i also with all my sincerity i advise that person to not get things personal it's just a game of course you will get killed don't stuck up with that buddy try to enjoy. I don't want to keep this too long, love yall. Thank you for your time.

Last edited: