Bye.

Reaction score
Okay, so in the 3 years i've been playing the server i've had some good and some bad times, but i always have stayed with perp as i love the server so much. I'm leaving because i've just lost interest because i've got the car i wanted and as weird as it sounds thats all i ever wanted. I've had some really good times on perp and have made so many friends, and made so many enemy's, but that was before my perma ban. During the time i've been back from my perma ban i've really changed for the better with my last warning dating back about 8 months, and to be honest i'm suprised i am still on the server because of the minge and rulebreaker i used to be. Thanks for all the good times!
Special thanks to:
@Jay_ - Not only a friend on game but a really good friend irl thnx for showing me this awesome community!
@Moon The Goon - Your the reason i have finally quit because you rammed your lamborghini into the front of my car and pretty much wrecked it leading to me hitting a fence at 5 mph and wrecking my car meaning i didn't have enough to buy vip.

@MrAaron - I genuinally hated this guy because of the amount of times he mugged, raided me and terrorised me however, at the time i was at my lowest he was the only person that was nice to me. Aaron thanks for helping me out the last 2 months with letting me join Avito etc.

@Sam - OG, we have been friends for so long and we've had some fucking funny times and have helped eachother out so much. Thanks

@Wolfjie - Thanks for the times man

@cardstarvipe - Don't really speak a lot anymore however, i have to say we had some good times.

@mage - Used to slag off perp when you were a csgo sweatboy, but when me and Cian got you on the server you became the biggest sweatboy of perp.

@Reece Arnolds - Can be annoying at times however, overall just funny.

@Morgan0111 - Tractorrrrrrrrs!

@Alex - Try not to get banned again xd

@atomic_wizard - Known you since a sweatervest org your a nice guy and funny asf.

@Philip - OG, GOT EEEEEEEEM

@Slayerduck -Known you since you started i remember at projex when you raided me as a 1 man swat when no police were online and won fml xd. Keep up the good rp.

Seeya later alligators!

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's sad to see you leave i saw you often and you looked like a cool guy. I wish you the best for what the future holds for you and i hope that you will come back.

Reaction score
Sad to see you leave man, I remember the first time we met and we were talking about football and I showed my beetle off because i thought it was the best car at the time :laughcry:

Reaction score
You'll be back, you're doing this for sympathy stop being ridiclous it's a game. Not a reason to leave in my opinion you tic tac. You wrecked your car...So what just be cop for like a day and you will have the money to fix your car.

And it was Jimmy Fernandez who catfished Stevo not Wolfjie.

Reaction score
Bye i will see you in a couple of weeks when you come back because you can't stay away xD
Sad to see you go man im sure you will come back.
We had some fun times man make sure you come back sometime ima miss playing with you.