Bye

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date

Deleted member 5920

I've been addicted to PERP for 6 months and this ban has made me realise I spend too much time on PERP.

I made a few friends via PERP, I'm not leaving the community, just the not playing the server as much.

Some people who made it fun were:

Jansonni
Liam
Daymon
Ayjay
Pear
Swiper
Moron (Thanks for banning me in a way as it made me realise I spend too much time on PERP)
Myrothas
Liza
Jarred (Maybe we can still play together sometimes? Oh wait)
And others. Thanks for the great time, bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trande

Bye bye, will miss your silly radio shouts as cop <3

Reaction score
RIP in scotland, you won't be missed jk. Well this was still unexpected all i can say is that i am angry because i am not mentioned here, we insulted eachother on a daily basis, doesn't that mean anything to you?

Reaction score
Seriously Ethan what the fuck, all jokes aside I will genuinely miss you. You're a decent guy and it's not nice that you're going. Please stay on TS3, i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way.

Reaction score
But then i wont be able to explode your car when you fail to kidnap me and kenneth ;c

Reaction score
Sad to seeya go ethan hope to see your in future :D .

ps: No mention of me :( But what about all the times we went cop and all the reports i went to for you saying "please stop the ddos"

Ayjay

Reaction score
Whilst reading this I'd like you to listen to this in the background -

Upon meeting you, your non-scottish scottish accent made me giggle from the seams. Your annoying tone and even more annoying antics made people scream and shout all over PerpHeads. You were in Crackendo for a while, and a very dedicated person. Sometimes you wer a complete toss pot but to be honest you're a nice guy.

I'd like to say bye from me, and from my pet hamster Oreo.