Bye

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Reaction score
Man, alot of old, experienced, smart, helping people are running off into the distance. Sad to see you go man, hope you have a wonderful life.
Didnt quite understand, you got banned? Or your just taking a stop because of the amount of time you put into this community? Anyways, both reasons are fine with me, aslong as I know you had only good intentions to help and grow this server. You were an important part. Really important. Hmm, I just hope people like you and others join the server, even if starting from nothing, its possible. Anyways, to the main thing, youve been important, ive seen you on teamspeak alot, on the server, on the forums, and its amazing how 1 guy can make this experience even better and enjoyable.
And all those people out there who complain, he doesnt include you for a reason, mostly because you dont match the requirement, or he doesnt even know you.

Reaction score
You were a major part of the Community I don't think anyone here will not miss you.

I once asked myself what is the difference between Ethan and Daymon it took me sometime to figure it out.

Reaction score
See you later, Ethan. I'll always remember you being raid happy like me :D

Reaction score
Bye, never really roleplayed with you but I've seen you around. Have a good life from now on and try to get back here whn you want to.

scottish scrubby fgt.

Reaction score
I'm not on the list? Are you crazy???
Bye bye man. See you as soon as you will sent me a messege on steam :)

Deleted member 1235

We never RP'ed much together but when we did it usually involved an exchange of a large amount of gunfire <3 Hope to all least see you on the forums still!

Reaction score
Bye Ethan im sure you will find something else fun to do :p Good luck! ;)

User0

We will miss you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You'll come back they all do, the addiction will get to much for you to withstand. See you on the 4th of January. Also why wasn't I mentioned? Honestly die.

User0

Ethan has been perm banned he may be missed by some users.
He said he wont come back to the forums maybe he will

Reaction score
Shit everyone is getting banned :( (Hope I am not the next one)
Anyway hope to see you again we had some great moments.

Reaction score
Oh well seems he won't come back again as I thought :S
Bye Ethan, we had some fun banterous moments.

Reaction score
Sad thing you are banned saw you somtimes when i were a cop and you told me to fuck off :) hope you comeback back and tell me to fuck off XD