Byeee

Reaction score
Peace love and Paralake.

Just like any community or dare I say it "Workplace" there will always be favouritism and people changing their entire personality just to climb the staff ladder.

Moderation I would say is much better than what was tolerated back then as a large amount of the player base has matured and edgy trends have died (mostly).

There are issues that need to be addressed but you also can't please everybody. What goes on behind closed doors isn't always made apparent, so we speculate. I have faith that the CMs want the best for people but they also live their own lives with their own adversities.

I believe that schadenfreude is massive in this community because of the bigotry from knowledge and time spent on the server, I've seen major prejudice too, like when a new player comes onto the scene and god forbid they try to establish an organisation. After all, they're just a Whomegalul right? Remember that we were all new at some point.

Forums wise, it's a fight to keep a squeaky clean image. Avoiding and working around rule 1.4 so they don't jeopardise their future staff application :nailbiting:. The sad reality is, very few people will actually share their true opinion, leading them to chat the most amount of shit in discord or teamspeak. Spineless behaviour

Either way, this is a video game, people seem to forget that and take their personal in character problems ooc and vice versa. Some of you look at a PNG of drying coco leaves more than you see your own families.

This community is a love hate thing for me, but it's imperfections are what keeps me and probably the same for many others.

See you around Snusmus. Hope to see a return and I'm always a message away if you need someone to talk (Which you know by now).

Reaction score
I have to say i agree with you, as much as i think some of this thread is jokes it kind of shows what you're saying lol.

Take care tho, will miss to have you around :(

Reaction score
I agree about the toxic part, I've had some very bad run ins with some staff as well as my friend with people being very passive aggressive. Unfortunately this is just a gmod problem. I wish you best wishes! I will always remember you called the remote bomb on accident during a TFU training. It was funny, you were a super chill staff member and person to talk to.

Reaction score
Dear PerpHeads Gaming Community,

With a heavy heart and growing disillusionment, I write this letter to formally announce my resignation from the PerpHeads Gaming Community. Over the course of my time here, I have witnessed a concerning decline in the values and principles that once made this community a welcoming and enjoyable place to be a part of.

The community I joined was built on the promise of inclusivity, fairness, and mutual respect. However, it has become abundantly clear that these ideals have been overshadowed by a toxic and polarizing atmosphere. The rampant toxicity within the community has fostered an environment where harassment, personal attacks, and an overall lack of empathy are allowed to flourish unchecked. It is disheartening to witness the deterioration of a once vibrant and supportive community into a breeding ground for negativity.

Furthermore, the lack of effective moderation and enforcement of rules has contributed to the degradation of the PerpHeads Gaming Community. Important issues and reports are often ignored or dismissed, leaving members feeling unheard and undervalued. The absence of a consistent and transparent disciplinary system has led to a sense of favoritism and inequality, where certain individuals seem to be exempt from the consequences of their actions while others face disproportionate punishment.

Moreover, the disconnect between the community's management and its members has become increasingly evident. Feedback and suggestions from players are often met with indifference or brushed aside, creating a sense of frustration and powerlessness. The community should be a place where everyone has a voice and feels empowered to contribute positively, but sadly, this has become a mere illusion.

As a result of these concerns, I can no longer justify my involvement in the PerpHeads Gaming Community. It is disheartening to witness the deterioration of a once vibrant and thriving community into a toxic and divisive environment. I believe in the power of gaming communities to bring people together, create lasting friendships, and provide an escape from the challenges of everyday life. However, it is clear that the current state of the PerpHeads Gaming Community falls far short of these aspirations.

I would like to express my gratitude to the friends I made during my time here, who brought joy and camaraderie into my gaming experience. It is regrettable that our paths must part under such circumstances, but I hope that we can reconnect in more positive and nurturing environments.

I sincerely hope that the PerpHeads Gaming Community can undertake a critical self-reflection and strive to regain the values that made it special in the first place. It is my fervent wish that the community can evolve into a place where inclusivity, respect, and genuine enjoyment once again reign supreme.

Thank you for the memories and experiences, but it is time for me to move on to seek out a community that aligns with my values and offers a healthier gaming environment.

Wishing you all the best,

SNUSMUS

I didn't read this so I have no idea what it says.

@Dank Keep fighting for the mega bean.
@Lurker (DilanTheSkarf) Keep being the perfect lesbian you were meant to be! :cat:
@Oddy Lykke til mann, du nailer mod bedre enn de fleste.
@Sindarin Slay my fruity queen!
@Bnje You were always great support even tho you spend 10 years replying to a message 10/10

Too many to thank so it's either a Thank you or a fuck you <3
CHATGPT BANNED

Reaction score
As someone who has been around for a lot longer, I'd argue toxicity is nowhere near as bad as it once was, though it's certainly been better, too. I'm sorry you're going, and I do hope you choose to return at some point.

Reaction score
Dear SNUSMUS,

It is with a mix of sadness and understanding that we bid you farewell from the PerpHeads Gaming Community. Your heartfelt letter captures the concerns and frustrations that many of us have been experiencing within the community. We appreciate your courage in expressing your thoughts and for highlighting the issues that have led to your decision to leave.

We acknowledge the decline in the values and principles that were once the foundation of our community. It saddens us to hear that toxicity, harassment, and a lack of empathy have become prevalent. We understand the impact these negative behaviors can have on individuals and the overall atmosphere of the community.

Your observations about the lack of effective moderation and enforcement of rules resonate with us. We recognize that a fair and consistent disciplinary system is crucial for maintaining a healthy and inclusive gaming environment. We apologize for any instances where members felt unheard or undervalued, and for the perception of favoritism or inequality. These are issues that we need to address and improve upon.

We also acknowledge the disconnection between the community's management and its members. Your feedback and suggestions should have been given the attention they deserved, and we apologize for any indifference or disregard you experienced. It is vital for us to create an environment where every member feels empowered to contribute positively and where their voices are heard.

We understand that you have made the difficult decision to seek out a community that aligns better with your values and offers a healthier gaming environment. While we are saddened to see you go, we respect your choice and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Your experiences and insights will not be forgotten. Your departure serves as a wake-up call for us to critically self-reflect and strive to regain the values that made the PerpHeads Gaming Community special. We will work towards fostering inclusivity, respect, and genuine enjoyment once again.

Thank you for being a part of our community, for the memories, and the experiences we shared. We sincerely hope that you find a new gaming community that brings you the positivity and support you seek.

Best wishes,

The PerpHeads Gaming Community

Reaction score
Hey sorry but It's a very important message when someone leaves a server so why using a formal chatGPT answer who do not reflect the real mindset of the person who wrote this letter, Why not using his own words even if they are some grammatical mistake, By reading this goodbye message I was feeling sad and sorry but as soon as I know for sure It's an AI who wrote this , I'm feel completely indifferent now and feel like a fool, It's like playing with the emotion on people , Please stop using AI like ChatGPT for so important letter like this, It's not a good idea.

Reaction score
the-joke-you-over-your.gif