cártel

Reaction score
Qitala Division

Credits

Director, Cinematography, Editor, SFX and Footage: Omar Asfour / MalekIsWeird
Cinematography Team: Jodie Pineapple / @JuJu | Nazeer Cracker / @Nazeer | Leonard Bushross / @ALOO89 | @PumPkin | Deago | Hoxton | David Peach / @GamingPeach
Footage Team: Omar Asfour / MalekIsWeird | Leonard Bushross / @ALOO89
Quality-Assurance Team: @KaneBigRoss | @walnash

Reaction score
i don't mean to throw stones in projex apartments but I just don't really like the editing (MY OPINION ALERT DON'T TAKE AWAY MY BASE PERMS) the meshing of sandbox and perp kinda feels like bootleg payday, but aloo careid azsda 4eva
kinda feels like a vice documentary when they were good

Reaction score
alright im fully honest this time, what a fooking intro holy shit its great
the editing is clean tbh and has really nice transitions, and your gunplay is just as good.
10/10 :woot:

Reaction score
Reaction score
I would like to begin word by stating that I have edged multiple times to my badass staircase peek at 1:21 executed flawlessly

Please tell the person who took the screenshots between 0:15 and 0:17 to not take pictures with a toaster, don't re-do what you did with the CSS player model intro and attach visible thrusters to a car, it was so goofy... Try doing your masking a little smoother, even though you try to hide the visible edges with the flash fade-in at 0:29 it could be better

I wish the editing and syncing between 0:35 and 0:42 were consistent throughout the whole montage, but yes

Reaction score
Qitala Division

Credits

Director, Cinematography, Editor, SFX and Footage: Omar Asfour / MalekIsWeird
Cinematography Team: Jodie Pineapple / @JuJu | Nazeer Cracker / @Nazeer | Leonard Bushross / @ALOO89 | @PumPkin | Deago | Hoxton | David Peach / @GamingPeach
Footage Team: Omar Asfour / MalekIsWeird | Leonard Bushross / @ALOO89
Quality-Assurance Team: @KaneBigRoss | @walnash
PM me I know how to make actual TFU Ragdolls on GMOD and may help you on your next vid ( With Ragdolls ) if you'd like.