Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ♫JarredInator♫ / Jarred Donerino

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
LordCaineyy / Caine Coast @AndyAir

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98351704

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
User broke 3.3 by jumping down the regals stairs in a unrealistic manner. User broke 3.4 by running away from an un-dealt with situation just over a simple ticket and trying to evade me again over a ticket. User broke (3.6?) by threatening to jump down regals again over a simple ticket.

I fell down there because my brain just derped. Had a long day so I sounded a bit annoyed. Sorry for that.

Evidence (Demo Required):

I have the demo somewhere. However the video should provide enough evidence.

Tick:
N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
The best part is how you do the exact same and jump after him though.
I will still give my support for him running away from that ticket, and doing the same mistake as you, just not failing horribly. :kappa:

Reaction score
User basically ran away for a ticket (3.4). He climbed through the staircase which I believe is not realistic at all (3.3). He also risked his life doing so for a ticket (3.4 again). The user should be punished, he did not really want to roleplay at the time.

Kay

Reaction score
Alright Im just going to say this.

I was not evading over a ticket. As I have told you if you want to give a ticket please give the ticket to the owner of the vehicle and then I was going to the apartment. (Keep in mind that I had a massive record of recklessly driving and already had been put into jail) Which would of made my sentence over 5 years now... And As I remembered I decided to jump down the stairs and run as It shown in the video. I had a plan already made! I was going to run away and get into my friends morgan and drive away , Hopefully to get away from the cops. But you ended up dying.

And I find my actions were realistic so personally 3.3 Was not broken.

Reaction score

I was not evading over a ticket. As I have told you if you want to give a ticket please give the ticket to the owner of the vehicle and then I was going to the apartment. (Keep in mind that I had a massive record of recklessly driving and already had been put into jail) Which would of made my sentence over 5 years now... And As I remembered I decided to jump down the stairs and run as It shown in the video. I had a plan already made! I was going to run away and get into my friends morgan and drive away , Hopefully to get away from the cops. But you ended up dying.

So you ran away for reckless driving of 5 years? Really? I would say 8-10 years would be fine but 5? That's lame

Kay

Reaction score
So you ran away for reckless driving of 5 years? Really? I would say 8-10 years would be fine but 5? That's lame
(phone) I thought 5 years was alright if I ran.. If its not Im sorry and Agree to this AR *Comment function aint working on phone*

Reaction score
I'm going to leave the whole topic of him trying to run away out of this and just touch base on the fact that he did jump down from one flight of stairs to another. This would be highly unrealistic unless you just got unrealistically lucky and landed perfectly. Considering the following factors: the height of his jump would have most certainly damaged his legs in real life; he most likely would have landed very awkward, causing for injury; and he probably wouldn't have made it inside the stairwell below himself. All that said, the action that he preformed was only successful due to in-game mechanics that are possible, but are not realistic as typically he would be very injured upon landing, if he did. I feel that in this situation, he did break the rules and is suitable of a punishment deemed appropriate by the attending staff member.

Reaction score

Why would I punish you twice for 1 offence? You already went to you jail you said. You also started to scream and be a douche in the sit. Why was this? You were risking a even higher fine for 10.1

I don't know how it is in your country but when the police pulls someone over they're in control over that situation. Unless you received a ticket or they've given you permission to leave there is no allowance for you to leave that situation. You basically risked years for absolutely no reason at all

If you consider jumping down the height of a floor on an edge that's roughly 5 cm wide with a chance of dying (like me) then I don't think this is the right gamemode for you. Especially right after I smashed you with my baton.

Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence provided this is my opinion.

3.3: Realistic Actions:
The user did not perform a realistic action by jumping straight down a set of stairs without taking his health into consideration.

3.4: Putting your life/Freedom at risk:
This is being debated however you was only getting a ticket according to the officer dealing with you therefore you should not have run away.

As for you saying ticket the owner of the vehicle, you was operating it so your the one responsible for the ticket not the owner.

Overall its clear you have broken rules and deserve a appropriate punishment deemed accepted by a administrators discretion.

Regards Appricey
Police Corporal

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be issued a ban with the duration of a month for his/her actions. User was clearly evading a ticket, even if it could be considered "invalid", evading it is not the way to go in this scenario. User also performed an unrealistic act by jumping down the regals staircase to then get onto last steps. Something not possible in that speed as well as overall nature of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.