Cal Heller's Helper Application

Reaction score
I've been heavily considering reapplying for Helper! Here's my last application for reference.

I wanted to gain your feedback on what I can do to improve (activity on Forums/Discord/TeamSpeak, rule/law knowledge, assets, etc), if you think I would make an adequate helper, or, thoughts on why I wouldn't make a good Helper.

To quickly go over the requirements.....
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) - I've played since 2015, and I know I have more than one week, don't know the exact hours.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. - No bans/warnings since 2017! Last forum warning was Mar. 2020.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. - I more then believe considering my SCAMBans records I have a good understanding of the rules/laws, and can easily explain them to New Players.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - Not the first platform I head to when logging into PH. I honestly only ever see active staff on it.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. - Been a member since June 2022, I've been keeping it open and available when I'm online, though, I know I have some difficulty approaching and adding value when entering the conversation. Definitely know this is an area of improvement.
Please leave more than "You're a cop main!".

p.s I don't intend on applying for Enforcer. Just putting that out now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been heavily considering reapplying for Helper!

I wanted to gain your feedback on what I can do to improve (activity on Forums/Discord/TeamSpeak, rule/law knowledge, assets, etc), if you think I would make an adequate helper, or, thoughts on why I wouldn't make a good Helper.

Please leave more than "You're a cop main!".

p.s I don't intend on applying for Enforcer. Just putting that out now.
In the most respectful way, what is your in-game name? I have no clue or forgot lol

Reaction score
I mean if you really wanted to be respectful you could’ve checked the application he linked?

If you look at the message I replied to, it wasn't even linked at first :)

He also put his RP name in the name of the thread to....

da29506490369c1b67b3918f08af7a9b.png
didn't at first.

Thanks for the info anyway lmao ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey buddy!

I don't know anything about you but I think I've seen you in-game once? so I got nothing to say about you really!

However since you wish to apply for helper I believe that the first thing you should do is ask for a name change on the forums, you currently have three different names > Your character name, steam name and forum name. Just send a PM to @Efan @Tyla Jai or @Collier for a name change and try to get one so everyone knows who you are both in-game and the forums!

Otherwise we run into misunderstandings like this one!
If you look at the message I replied to, it wasn't even linked at first :)

da29506490369c1b67b3918f08af7a9b.png
didn't at first.

Thanks for the info anyway lmao ;)

Other than that just be active in /help and the forums, thats all I can give you

Reaction score
Hey buddy!

I don't know anything about you but I think I've seen you in-game once? so I got nothing to say about you really!

However since you wish to apply for helper I believe that the first thing you should do is ask for a name change on the forums, you currently have three different names > Your character name, steam name and forum name. Just send a PM to @Efan @Tyla Jai or @Collier for a name change and try to get one so everyone knows who you are both in-game and the forums!

Otherwise we run into misunderstandings like this one!

Other than that just be active in /help and the forums, thats all I can give you
If it helps they used to be called xXDronez and have been playing since 2015.