Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Pyureh

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:88346660

IN-GAME NAME:
Cal Heller

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

Frankly, after five to six years of anything, you begin to want more out of the things you so love. I think Helper is a perfect role for me and a benefit to the community at large, given my hard-learned experiences and drive to improve! Most of my experience is within the PLPD, and I wouldn’t regret a second of it. Taking things much more from a civ view, and a bit of a grown mindset, I’m looking and tilting my head asking “what was I thinking?”. Of course, I’ve still had my time as civ, much less documented, and more and more recently I’m drawn back to finding and chatting with players old and new, helping me understand the experience people want from PH, pointing them in that direction, and making the most of it.
Although I am looking to seek more out of PH, I do not intend on going into Enforcer or Moderation. At the moment, I truly want to focus on making a better experience for other players and myself, and provide when/where I can. I’ve been running into more and more shenanigans, and it’s been one of the best times on the server, and more people can and should find it faster than I could have. I’ve been active and using /help to answer questions players have been much more active in forums (and some Discord, now), remaining out of trouble from staff, and getting deeper with new members daily.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for reading my application :)