Call of Duty Warzone

Reaction score
So recently I have been playing Warzone on my new computer. It actually seems to be enjoyable in certain possible ways.
I started playing it around 4-5 days ago and managed to get Rank 74 and win 2 Squad Games (Out of Many).

Just wondering what people thought of the game, What classes you use (Guns, attachments etc) and if you think there could be any improvements to it.
I can definitely say that an improvement could be being able to track certain challenges you want to do Instead of not being able to see them throughout the whole game until the end.

I tend to go with 2 classes, both similar, but really good.
Loadout 1:
M13 - Sniper Scope, Tempus Cyclone, 2nd Gripper tape, 60 Round Magazine, Commando Foregrip.
Desert Eagle - Compensator, 10 Round Magazine, Sleight of Hand, Forge Barrel (?)
Cold Blooded
Ghost
Tracker
Grenades
Heartbeat Sensor

That is my sniper and Close Quater Combat class.

My 2nd Loadout is nearly the same, only a few changes
M13 - No Sight, Tempus Cyclone, 2nd Gripper Tape, 60 Round Magazine, No Stock
Desert Eagle, Monolithic Suppressor, 10 Round Magazine, Sleight of Hand, Forge Barrel (?)
Cold Blooded
Ghost
Tracker
Grenades
Heartbeat Sensor.

Given that the game is 90gb and requires a medium-high end system, It feels really smooth but needs some changes.

Reaction score
i like the game but its retarded that its 130gb for one map and some guns
i dont focus too much on classes as long as i have a sniper and a rifle tbh

Reaction score
I was surprised it was that big just for a game mode, but it has to take assets from each part. The campaign, Multiplayer, Spec Ops and Warzone for it to work. 95GB Was a lot for just warzone.

Reaction score
UPDATE On some story to warzone
The dog you get is Riley from COD: Ghosts

So, an update was released a couple of days ago(?) adding red keycards, these are used on bunker doors, you get loot etc.
Bunker 11 can only be opened using phones. These you get from Dam, Which gives you 3 Russian numbers from 1-9.
1590072054970.png
There is a lot of Story stuff inside Bunker 11 including a Legendary SMG Skin which you can get for the MP7.