Call Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Everyone

Short explanation (in notes):
- Call your car so you dont have to walk.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It should be added because if you are at Docks (For example) and your car had a ticket, then it dissapeared you can call your car by the phone with a cost of $500 or more. I would like it to be added so you dont need to walk on the highway and begin ran over.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

1. Walking on the highway is a breach of 3.21, so I suggest you don't run over it, use something safer.
2. This is ridiculously unrealistic, I mean, what? does your car get air dropped in or something?
3. Just no.

In real life, not everyone has a personal driver to drive their car to them. It seems that you played too much GTA V. It's not really realistic/needed/excessive

Why Y'all gotta be such assholes, he is just a "Newbie". Don't be so mean, sure the suggestion sucks but you should teach instead of just saying GO PLAY GTA V. If you can't put anything useful/constructive then don't.

Cop "Sir your car was impounded due to an unpaid ticket."
Guy "It's alright I'll just pay a bit and it will get flown in on my private heli-carrier"

What part about a situation like this is realistic?

Hey man got a ride?
Sure hang on hello I need a drop on my location asap.
Now I do wanna ride back on the helicopter?

There is something called a monorail which is in all 3 areas so you dont need to call a taxi or a car drop.

This is however a interesting idea there is such thing as cars being transported in trucks and ships.

It's a good thought considering it would be more practical for everyone, however as said in above posts, it is quite unrealistic. No one IRL is able to get someone to bring their car to them.

Good thought but -support :)

Hey man got a ride?
Sure hang on hello I need a drop on my location asap.
Now I do wanna ride back on the helicopter?

There is something called a monorail which is in all 3 areas so you dont need to call a taxi or a car drop.

This is however a interesting idea there is such thing as cars being transported in trucks and ships.

(On phone)
I think paralake would probably be too small for trucks and Ships :P

It's a cool idea, but I think that it's a -Support from me, it's just gonna be too convenient, in a police chase, someone could just switch out their car quickly, perhaps giving people access to your garage if you're online might be a good idea.

DENIED - The suggestion will be denied, it's not something we feel would be a good addition to the server. However, thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.