Cant join!

Reaction score
Hello, I want join to your server perpheads but I cant. I have already downloaded your content, after I click to join server it normal start connecting but it says downloading content_heads_5 i think but I have downloaded that and then it show extracting and on the end say extracted and then game crash. Please help me! I wanna play on your server. Thanks

Reaction score
It could be some wrong with your gmod, have you tried to reinstall all your gmod on it? It could also be if you have a addon or something there is blocking gmod, try to put all your addons in a file, and so try to join?

Reaction score
Workshop doesnt work. And now Im downloading that perpheadscontent.zip

Reaction score
TheEvilDirector;n25416 said:
It could be some wrong with your gmod, have you tried to reinstall all your gmod on it? It could also be if you have a addon or something there is blocking gmod, try to put all your addons in a file, and so try to join?
I tried 2 reinstalling but still doesnt work,I dont have any addons only your. Now Im testing perpheadscontent.zip

Reaction score
Im afraid It says Downloading and extracting content heads 5 but I dont have this addon downloaded but still it says. Help me

Reaction score
This is happening to my friend, he has reset his gmod, steam and got a new PC and the problem still happens. He said if you uni-stall all of your other add-ons it might work, or even trying to reset to reg key for gmod.

Reaction score
I have only addons of perpheads server. And how I reset reg key on gmod?

Reaction score
Problem SOLVED! Its just have to install newer windows and it works. :) Thanks for every help. Im joining right now! :D