Unexpected Crash

Reaction score
When i try to join perpheads it all runs smoothly untill it suddenly needs to download a paralake map graph when i already have the map downloaded. Half way through the download my game ALWAYS Crashes Please help or give any suggestions

Ash

Reaction score
Does this happen while you're connecting?

I would download the content pack at:
http://www.pylamo.de/perpheadscontent.zip

Maybe this will help with the crashing, it could be trying to download the map but there may be a error so if you get the map and manually place it into the folder it may work. Another idea would to reconnect after it crashes?

Reaction score
It download the map graph for everyone all you need to do is just open up single-player before join the server

Reaction score
Ash I do have the content pack Even before this post
and
Killing floor I opened it in single player walked around on the map for 5 Min then i joined perpheads and it still crashed
Waht should i do

Reaction score
Ok well i joined one but after 5 mins of playing it my game crashed and i still cant join
should i disable some my addons

Reaction score
[JPL] Andrew-Kirby said:
Ok well i joined one but after 5 mins of playing it my game crashed and i still cant join
should i disable some my addons
You are might forced to re-install your game but first try to verify intergrity of game cache. Also does this only happent on the perpheads servet?

Reaction score
What Killing floor has said would most likely work. If all you play is PERP, I'd strongly recommend re-installing Garry's Mod, unsubscribing to all other addons and just installing our content pack and subscribing to our content. It should increase your FPS and let you connect faster, you'll most likely fix the crashing (hopefully)

(Reached the comment character max length)

Reaction score
I have just had that same problem, however, I am now stuck on 'Workshop Complete'. This part is past the map part. What should I do? I have done everything that has been said above too.