car advice

dog

Reaction score
henlo peeps, I need suggestions on buying a new car. Send help.

Requirements for car:
  • Not many people own it (McLaren P1, LaFerrari, Tesla, and such)
  • Looks nice and good in metallic pink (So not that penis looking car that Bolli drives)
  • Fast? (Bascially no car under 1mil)
  • Doesn't handle like it's being driven by a blind 12 year old with Parkinson's
  • Has at least 1 body kit pls
What I want to look like (see figure 1a) many thanks

09e21e52b5782588359dd79e676a194a.jpg

figure 1a.

Reaction score
Buy Lamborghini Gallardo Performance, I had this car before. and there is only 1 guy owns it which I believe is Naked Snake.
Goes 115 , can have a spoiler and does have 2 trunk slots. costs 2.8 or 2.9 mil I think

Reaction score
If you want a good 4 seater get the Aston Martin Rapide, one of the fastest in the game and has great handling, it's also very good looking.

If you want a good super car; Get either one of the astons or a Ferrari, I'd get the 430 if I were you, looks good, has good sound and is pretty fast. Doesn't even cost that much.

If you want a car that is just generally nice; Honda Civic 1997 with bodykit, love it

Reaction score
Ferrari F12, only saw 2 in the sv, i got it double upgraded and with racing kit, it looks very nice, the sound is dope, very good handling and drift and with the two upgrades is fast enough. I think I spendt 4mil in total!