Car bomb refund on disconnect

Reaction score
Topic:
Car bomb refund on DC

Short explanation (in notes):
- Have the car bomb you planted on someones car be refunded back into your inventory if the person disconnects.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
This is the second time it happened to me, also the second time I ever used a car bomb.. I planted a car bomb on someones vehicle, and without surprise the person disconnects whether it's intentional or non intentional it's rather annoying, and a waste of money. That's why I thought it's a good idea to have the car bomb be returned back into the person's inventory (the one who planted it) if someone happens to disconnect.

Optional additions:
- N/A

Reaction score
Possible, but probably easiest for us to add if it goes to storage instead of inventory again, because I can fully understand your pain with this. To increase effectiveness, perhaps making it necessary to turn off your vehicle when refilling (as this is generally a good idea irl as well).

Reaction score
StephenPuffs;n22137 said:
Possible, but probably easiest for us to add if it goes to storage instead of inventory again, because I can fully understand your pain with this. To increase effectiveness, perhaps making it necessary to turn off your vehicle when refilling (as this is generally a good idea irl as well).
Have it be added back to your storage sounds good! And about the second thing +support as well.