Car Cruise Event!

Which car do you own/bring to the event?

• Bugatti veyron SS/ Bugatti veyron 16.4, Mclaren F1, Pagani, Mclaren P1

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Ferrari Enzo, Porsche Carrera GT, Lamborghini Reventon Roadster

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferrari 458 spider, Audi R8, Astron Martin v12

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F50, Porsche 918 Spyder, Noble M600

• Nissan GT-R, Porsche 997, Dodge Viper GTS, Mercedes SL65 AMG

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Lamborgihin Miura, Ferrari 512 TR, BMW 507, BMW M3 E92, Audi S5

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Porsche Cayenne turbo 2012, Cadillac Escalade 2012, Mazda RX-8

• Chrysler 300c, Chevrolet Camaro SS 69, Dodge challange 1970, Delorean DMC-12

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Tesla, Lamborgihin Diablo, Astron Martin DBS, Nissan Skyline R34, BMW M5 E60

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Ford GT 05, Morgan Aero, Mercedes 300 SL, Ferrari 250 GT, Mercedes E63 AMG

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I came up with an idea since the server havent done events for a while now ill make one and @Bolli allowed me to do it. I will tell you what it is about. I will make a car cruise event on this sunday 20:00 GMT. We will cruise around the city with expensive cars and have some fun. No speeding and absolutely not break any rules!! I dont want anyone to wreck their or other cars. I prefer car who cost over 300k+ to join the event ill also make a race at farm and the winner gets money( I wont tell how much but its enough). Everyone gonna get a chance to race 1vs1. I will make it fair for everyone to get a chance to win not like somebody with a bmw races a bugatti because the bmw will have no chance.

Me and Garo got space for one in our car if you dont have an expensive car. I belive the other on the server also got space for you guys who dont own a car worth over 300k+

NOTE: NO RULE BREAKING OR SPEEDING IN CITY/HIGHWAY. YOU CAN SPEED HOW MUCH YOU WANT DURING THE RACE!
39625538E52A01B35B2AAD39A25EAEF871230F2E

Make sure to vote on the poll which car you own. If i forgot your car on the poll please leave a comment on what kind of a car you own.

I would appreciate if you guys could take some picture or make a video about this amazing event!
START: 20:00 GMT meet up at Car Dealer at bazzars. Have some patience and wait for the othe people to arrive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mercedes E63 AMG is nowhere to be seen, I cry every time.

Addition:

I wish I could take part! But I have to study, if this happens again after my exams, you can count the Dalton mobile in the mix.

MattIs

I'll bring the Chevy Spark

Can you put in the RX7 aswell please, as it's just as fast as the ferrari?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1235

First thing that popped into my head. Wacky racers. Looks great!

Ps: If you need sexy person to drop their thong, I'm here.

Hax

Reaction score
If you want to make mini events, bring back the legendary mini cooper times

Reaction score
Gonna bring my Ford GT 05 as I am like the only one in the city with that car, probably wont matter if you include it in the poll.
Downgraded aswell, just because of the reason, that it is aidsy to handle in high speeds.

Reaction score
May just come on for this event :p

Mercedes Gullwing Coupe, gold trimmed :p

Reaction score
Bringing my Range rover 2012, double upgraded and double sexy! Just kidding, it goes 85MPH but the acceleration is beautiful, I spent 562K originally then spent 500K+ more on the upgrades, so about 1M+

Why didn't you list it? Goddammit! It's a beast to drive.

Reaction score
I want to come in my Holden HSV GTS, it costs $540,000 but it will most likely lose most races because it hasn't been upgraded at all, maximum is 80mph. I will come along on the cruise and try to win races but it probably won't happen. I have been trying to save up with drugs and stuff but I always seem to get raided by 5 or so guys or get mugged on the way to the car dealer (lost 200 weed and cocaine on 3 separate occasions). :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1427156937,1427156689][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to come in my Holden HSV GTS, it costs $540,000 but it will most likely lose most races because it hasn't been upgraded at all, maximum is 80mph. I will come along on the cruise and try to win races but it probably won't happen. I have been trying to save up with drugs and stuff but I always seem to get raided by 5 or so guys or get mugged on the way to the car dealer (lost 200 weed and cocaine on 3 separate occasions). :(
This is to Millheimer, comment function does not work on mobile.
I'll give it a go. Are the races drag/sprint/circuit races?