Police Suggestion Car Description to Police Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mim

Reaction score
Brief description of idea: So currently when some is warranted or your LT+ You can see license plates of vehicles that people own, but, it's not very practical. Its very useful however it has a time and place. The idea would be to have it so that we could see the model of the vehicle as well as the license plate.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: It would allow the spotting of wanted suspects cars much easier and not just being shot every time you try and look at someone's license plate. Making traffic stops easier, car chases easier.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: Could be considered unfair but apart from that I can't think of anything else - if you can think of any please say

Other additions: This suggestion was given to me by @Aquaa and @Kenty

Last edited:
Reaction score
Take @Kenty’s bombaaaaclat name off the suggestion rn

I was thinking that we should have access to the list of vehicles that every citizen owns but NOT the color because that could make it a little too easy to catch someone. Just having the license plates is a bit useless because we don’t have plate scanners to use when behind a car which would be a great idea

Reaction score
I’d rather keep it as license plates. It used to show vehicles before license plates were added but tbh I’d much rather just keep it as a license plate system than a car system.

Sam

Reaction score
@Collier @Momo
Qwg11D6.png

Sam

Reaction score
Accepted

Will be released in the coming Police Department Computer update

*Edit, only make+model will be shown

Status
Not open for further replies.