Car realism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, so in real life you have to get your car serviced regularly (eg. Getting new tires, engine tuneups etc) and fuel doesn't usually cost $750 for half a tank. I think that you should have to service your car every so often because your tire has worn out or you need brake replacements, there is an endless list. So that should be implemented and because of this extra cost of keeping the car going the fuel could be abit more of a normal price? Like $100 for a full tank (depending on the size). Also if this isn't too extravagant you should have a driving test from an NPC (sorta like a mini game) which you keep and if you drive too fast or skip a red light cops put points on it and if you get a certain amount of points you get disqualified for a short while. Included in the servicing of the cars you should also have your car MOT'd either by a player (job) or an NPC, if you think any of this is a good idea please add a +support and add any comments about this. Hope I haven't bored you too much!!!

Reaction score
I think this might be cool.

If you don't a drivers license, your disqualified, your vehicle hasn't been checked recently (bad condition) a police officer could ticket you, or seize the vehicle.

+ Support

Reaction score
This is actually as really good suggestion!

My suggestion would be that the Roadcrew could preform these reparations on your car, so it opens up whole new work possibilities for them. Imagine calling for the roadcrew, and they come to your house and preform a service checkup on your car parts. Perhaps the roadcould could see percentage on the parts, like durability: Tires 78% - Engine 88% - Suspension 45% and fix it all up to 100% again for a modest price. So if your car gets roadspiked, it would reduce the Tire Durability to 0%.

It sure would be an amazing upgrade for both gameplay and the roadcrew job compared to what it is now.

Reaction score
+Support

Really adds up the realism.
Oh and also about the fuel, $750? That is not how much it costs in real life.

Reaction score
+Support, I love this idea because not only does it add realism, it opens new doors to the road crew who mostly just sit on their butts. However, you'd have to think what if some regular players were on and couldn't be road crew?

Reaction score
Maze said:
+Support, I love this idea because not only does it add realism, it opens new doors to the road crew who mostly just sit on their butts. However, you'd have to think what if some regular players were on and couldn't be road crew?
And there's no road crew on?

Reaction score
+Support Fuel Has been always cost so mush money! BTW good idea!
:) You are so :cool: man!

Reaction score
Thanks! and yes I agree with the road crew idea, however we would have to work around when they are not on, for instance have an NPC at the road crew base that can do everything? Keep giving your ideas and lets persuade those coders to implement this!! ;)

Reaction score
Fexxe said:
This is actually as really good suggestion!

My suggestion would be that the Roadcrew could preform these reparations on your car, so it opens up whole new work possibilities for them. Imagine calling for the roadcrew, and they come to your house and preform a service checkup on your car parts. Perhaps the roadcould could see percentage on the parts, like durability: Tires 78% - Engine 88% - Suspension 45% and fix it all up to 100% again for a modest price. So if your car gets roadspiked, it would reduce the Tire Durability to 0%.

It sure would be an amazing upgrade for both gameplay and the roadcrew job compared to what it is now.
Thanks for the feedback man, and yeah I've thought of this idea for a while but never got round to putting it into words until now ;)

Reaction score
Maze said:
If there is no roadcrew, you should be able to get car service somewhere by an NPC, but it should be more expensive that way, than if you do it by calling the roadcrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.