Server Suggestion Car Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Car Parking
Suggestion Description: Have the option to drive back to car dealer or car garage NPC and an option like "Deposit car for long-term parking" show up that would despawn the car back into your garage, the car would of course have to be in the vicinity of the NPC

Why should this be added?:
- Less cars out for no reason = less fps and server lag
- Cars won't be shot up and used as cover for shootouts when not in use and parked
- Cars won't be rammed by a sweater driving a mini at mach 0.001 and impounded and $1000 ticket and no logs on it either
- Can choose to put a car in to not have it stolen and tiered by some spastic driver who has tiered 40 cars in a month
- Very balanced because you have to run back to respawn the car

What negatives could this have?:
- Less cars to steal
- Hiding cars when in pursuit by police
- Car bomb despawning
- Less things to do as RC (even tho the things they are doing shouldn't be necessary if cars weren't being rammed out of their spots)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Surely there a reason for why this isn't already possible? @TopStaffers Other than the ones stated ofc.

Reaction score
This is a much needed addition to the server. Those of us who don't want their car tiered, exploded, impounded or stolen simply spawn a mini or test drive a car as a replacement for this potential feature.

Reaction score
I think we should have a dedicated despawn button in the menu's anyway. As PD, medic, fd, etc, i have to quit and rejoin to get rid of my car. If theres a way ingame its too hidden which means its useless.

dog

Reaction score
I think we should have a dedicated despawn button in the menu's anyway. As PD, medic, fd, etc, i have to quit and rejoin to get rid of my car. If theres a way ingame its too hidden which means its useless.
It's weird cause only the PD gets this option right now

Status
Not open for further replies.