Server Suggestion Carbomb overhaul.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Carbomb overhaul.
Suggestion Description: Change carbombs so that:
- Being killed by one replaces your corpse with a "Charple" Ragdoll.
- Putting a bomb in the owners car moves the bomb over to their other car should they decide to spawn another. This is solely for balancing reasons and to stop people despawning cars they know are carbombed.
- Returns to storage if they go undetonated (The owner joins a job, or the vehicle is respawned through disconnection)
- Add a method of being able to know that they are placed in a vehicle, maybe through upgraded security package option texting you saying someone tried breaking into your car? Or some sort of method of police being able to search a vehicle for one.

Car bombs are very expensive devices for such an unguarenteed and specific way to kill someone when you can do it very easily with $52 of pistol ammo. Rather than nerfing their price to allow more users to consider them an option, making them immensely more effective would alleviate the issues with them.

Why should this be added?:
- Car bombs infinitely more useful and effective, justifying their price markup.
- Car bombs being more user friendly for their price.
- No more reports of having to see if someone disconnected or joined a job to avoid a car bombing or if they simply didn't know about it.

What negatives could this have?:
- Idk, OP?

Useful Images: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUgpEBXXoAIp0SF?format=jpg&name=large

Reaction score
If this should be added I also want to see a way on how to get rid of car bombs on cars, because right now you are saying the only way to get rid off a bomb now is by joining/leaving a job/server. Lets say you die and spawn at CH you cant use any car until you go physically back to your car, let it explode and grab a new copy of your car heavily damaged.

Also I disagree on the car switching cause magically by pulling out a different car from storage the bomb gets legs and transfers to a new vehicle?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Also I disagree on the car switching cause magically by pulling out a different car from storage the bomb gets legs and transfers to a new vehicle?
Your vehicle wouldn't magically disappear at all to begin with man.

Reaction score
I believe respawning your car to avoid the car bomb is some sort of abusing the gameplay functions on your behalf which shouldn't be allowed. Vehicle owner should call 911 to get rid of the car bomb in a realistic way instead respawning the car. That could be a great overhaul to bring more attention to car bombs just to see them more often, maybe a bit chaotic but still.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I believe respawning your car to avoid the car bomb is some sort of abusing the gameplay functions on your behalf which shouldn't be allowed.
The issue is it has to be proven that they did so knowing they were car bombed which whilst possible is difficult to do and requires demo requesting.