Server Suggestion Cars for secret service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Cars for secret service
Suggestion Description: Add the ability for Secret Service to use the BMW 340i and Range Rover 2012

At the moment the SS cars are too American for my European eyes, i think it would be great to add some variety for the Secret service to change up their motorcades.

Yes, i know a 340i really isnt that luxurious in real life but is probably the closest luxury saloon apart from the E60 (which is ugly). This could work as both a car for SS to use to assist the mayors vehicle, but equally give the mayor rides around the city.

The Range Rover is perfect, the Queen used to whip around in one of these bad boys, i think it makes sense to add this to SS. It would look great on its own, with 2 other range rovers but also as support cars for the limo.

1713034008727.png

1713034033112.png

nintchdbpict000310959693.jpg

queen-elizabeth-ii-seen-driving-her-range-rover-car-as-she-news-photo-1698432279.jpg

Why should this be added?:
- Fuck america am i right?

What negatives could this have?:
- It isnt the organisation reward update

What problem would this suggestion solve?: None but i want it.

Reaction score
At the moment the SS cars are too American for my European eyes,
IMG_5427.jpeg
Since it is based off of the American Agency itself I don’t think non-American cars suit the theming all too well.

However since within PERP “Lore” the Secret Service are an Entity of the PLPD, this could be overlooked. But personally, I still think the SS cars should reflect those in use by the Secret Service in real life (Or at least vehicles close enough to the real world vehicles).

Something else to mention is the fact that SS cars in real life are Armoured, and typically the only vehicles that are selected for Secret Service service are those that can be modified to be bulletproof without hindering vehicle performance.

The Mercedes could work but again the Secret Service should be synonymous with American made SUVs and large cars like the Limousine (Which is based off of the Lincoln Continental iirc), Throwing in European cars to that mix doesn’t suit.

Reaction score
  • Staff
*gets pictures of a single country in the continent and the only one who left the EU*

I feel offended
Okay, I say European but I mean the greatest empire there ever has been, the glorious British empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.