Carter Campaign

Vote

• I would vote for him

• I would not vote for him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Vote Mitch Carter in the election

IF you want change vote for me

Let it be known I stand here with you the great citizens of Paralake I will fight for your rights and let your voice be heard

How will I benefit you - Aims

I have many aims to adjust the city to be a better place no just for me but for every citizen of Paralake

Lower crime rate

The crime rate in Paralake is high there are daily shooting and I will do my best to help prevent the amount of crime that is happening, almost every death in Paralake is involved with guns but know this i will not take away your guns but I plan to make stricter laws with firearms and harsher punishments

Democracy

In Paralake you have no say over what happens I plan to change that so you can voice your opinions can be heard you will not be alone

Welfare

The welfare system of Pparalake is not good citizens are getting next to nothing and medical costs are expensive if elected I plan to impose cheaper medical costs

Jobs

There are not many legal jobs in Paralake thus citizens are resorting to crime including but not limited to the manufacturing of drugs, this needs to change I believe if we had more high paying jobs then the crime rate and arrest rate shall drop

Closing statement

Though I have not been in Paralake for a long time I believe I possess the leadership to fulfill a role in the city council and I just need for you to trust me and I will uphold all of these aims to the best of my ability

3Qee7

Deleted member 5193

Exposed
SmrLCit.png

Trying to give away gifts to those who vote for him. This is politics, at least try to demonstrate it.

Don't vote for shit, vote Peter Wolf!