Jedi Council Party / JCP

Reaction score
b69c6b1980.jpg

Welcome to the homepage of Jedi Council Party!

Hello there, fellow citizen of Paralake City! Our Grand Master, Jon Godinn, will be running for Councillor.

Who are we?

The Jedi Council Party is newly formed, created by the Jedi Council. The Jedi Council has been here in Paralake for a long time, serving and protecting the citizens of Paralake City! We want everyone to be equal and to feel safe.

Our goals

-Equal Pay for both genders.
-More jobs.
-Better pay and more benefits for city employees.
-Safer City
-Unite the people of Paralake.
-Help the poor with food, jobs and money.
-Cheaper food.

Our candidate

Our candidate has been in here since 2013! He knows every little secret there is to know. Jon Godinn has been a proud Head of Secret Service for a fellow candidate Simon Fellton.

Message from Jon;

Hello wonderful people of Paralake! I've been here since 2013 and have a lot of experience. I have joined the PLPD and have a unique skills to protect people. I have a very good leading skills and aim to lead Paralake in to the better direction! I want everyone here to feel safe and appreciated.
If you have ANY questions, please comment below or send me a message!

64cfa6a4b4.jpg

We protect you from the Dark side!

Reaction score
I will be sure to vote Jon. He is truly amazing and I consider him as my idol. He has an amazing leadership skills, he is nice and will keep his promises! (Send money on paypal plz, thx Jon)

Reaction score
It is only reasonable to vote for Jon, he understands what people want and will create peace in Paralake.

Reaction score
d29878165a.jpg

Vote Jon Godinn!

-I will listen to your voice!
-Gender equal pay!
-More jobs!
-Better gun laws/self defence law!

Make a difference, vote JON GODINN!