Larry Gibbons for City Council

Reaction score
campai10.png

about10.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, I, Larry Gibbons, am officially running for Paralake City Council on this day, May 19, 2017.

I am a 56 year old combat veteran from Detroit, Michigan. I work as a Law Enforcement Officer for the Paralake Police Department, as well as provide Road Services for the entire city. I have been living in Paralake since a year and a half ago, ever since my wife left me for Gordon Ramsay. Since I have moved to Paralake, I have made many new friends and acquaintances, which I have shared many laughs and drinks with.
campai11.png
As your City Councillor, I plan on working to help improve Paralake, to improve it's functions as a City and to help bring it into our new generation of the young working folk!

agenda10.png

I plan on providing new Government Reform to help improve the security and safety of our citizens. When I initially get into office, I plan on implementing new and strict rules for our Charter which will help to ensure reliability between us, the council, and you, the citizens, to ensure transparency during our term. Alongside this, I plan on bringing forward stricter gun control and enforcement.

A major problem in this city has arisen from gun violence as the majority of citizens can get a fully automatic machine gun without any type of restrictions. This poses a great safety risk to our officers who wouldn't even have the firepower to keep up with this type of weaponry.

I also plan on bringing forth new legislation which will allow for more leniency towards non-violent, victimless crimes, and harsher punishments for violent crimes. It is the job of the government to keep the people safe and secure, and I intend to ensure that the Police Force focuses on protecting your life, instead of causing it more hassle.

Let it be known that I work for YOU, the people of Paralake and I want to help you move forward towards a better, brighter, Paralake City.

-My name is Larry Gibbons, and I approve this message.​

Last edited: