cats or dogs

cats or dogs

• dogs

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • cats

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Dogs VS cats is like comparing an apple to a pear.

speaking anecdotally, i have a VERY attached cat. like i fall asleep with a cat litteraly laying ontop of me, i wake up with a cat on my head and i sit on the couth with it being very happy in my neck lmao(it makes for funny pictures). yet, she doesnt give a single fuck if i leave at 6AM, and come 12 hours later. she just eats, sleeps or fucks around. if we go on vacation a friend or neighbour could feed them, clean their box which is like 5 minutes of 'work' per day.

however, you can't really take a cat with you. you cant go for a long walk, hike, hell even a boat trip with a cat. a dog fucking loves that shit. a dog, could also protect you in case it is nessesary. dogs can also be helpful as fuck depending how you train them. they take alot of more work though, you cant just leave the house the entire day.

way to serious answer lol

Reaction score
@Sneaky no clue wym

you can take a cat anywhere with you as long as you trained him. theres no actual proof u cant take a cat to lets say a restaurant, because people do that, a lot. for instance, i took my cat once to eat ice cream thats made especially for cats

Deleted member 7804

cats dont give a shit about their owners and are lazy as shit

Reaction score
Cats can technically kill you if they won't to! (Of course there's a limit how much dammit a house cat to do to you before you stop it lmao) plus, they rather do whatever they want to. Dogs can be extremely loyal to you. I've grown with dogs all my life, it's my favourite animal.