ef245c6784.jpg
8faf99a2c5.jpg

I live alone with my cat Sidney Standish
2d11557438.jpg
I'm a crazy cat man.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have both kind of, but my cat Kitty
(real name Kitty Bellatrix Turtleburt, not kidding)
is my little baby.
So I have to go with cats. :cat: :kitty:

I'll put in some pictures when i get home. xoxo

Reaction score
Hard one. I really love both, but I must go with cats. They are so majestic and adorable, and suit me better than dogs. (I am lazy in other words.)

Picture of my own cat coming later.

Reaction score
If there were no cats in the world, there would be no Sushi.
I have both but I prefer cats so much more to dogs. Really because you are able to love every type of cat wheras some people would say "oh i hate small dogs" or "omg chihuahuas are ugly".

That being said, dogs are useful to people who get out a lot as they make a great companion to work with.

I'm not one of those people.

Reaction score
I have had both a cat and a dog. My dog was alot more friendly and my cat was nice it just ran away from everyone.

Reaction score
Cats are funnier and easier to take care of, dogs on the other side have true loyalty and love, but I went with cats because it can sometimes become and ass lick and if he isnt your ass lick you dont like him as much lol

Reaction score
I like both cats and dogs. Dogs are cute, loyal and are defending their owner. Cats are cute and the best to have for at home. Also the best for cuddling :3

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Used to have a cat when I was younger but barely saw it. Spent most of its time out. Meanwhile with my dog I feel closer to it than the cat. Plus my kitty :kitty: didn't like being touched or cuddled whilst my dog loves it.

Reaction score
I like dogs more, they're more loyal, happy around you and they like to get cuddled, cats usually rip your skin apart or put their claws in your legs, I had a cat once, but it got run over by a truck, didnt really care as all it did was bite me and pee on my feet.
Dogs ftw
Ulz75vk.jpg

txjaI12.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Eventhough my cat is some sort of an ass sometimes, I just love him. He isn't just as focused on you as many dogs are (from my experience) and get on without you aswell. Furthermore I just love cuddling with him as much as he does, pics gonna come once he comes back home, so thursday next week :kappa:

Reaction score
I love this kind of dogs
images

I love this kind of cats
hqdefault.jpg

I love cats more than dogs because they are funny and they dont lick you like what happend to me when my cousin's dog licked my face:laughcry: