Server Suggestion Change 'Bobby Pin' to 'Locksmith's Tools' or 'Lockpick Set'

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
  1. Change the name of the Bobby Pin to a more-fitting name such as 'Locksmith's Tools', 'Lockpick Set', or simply 'Lockpick'
  2. Change the item model of the Bobby Pin to the same case worldmodel that it already uses instead of the wood nail.
  3. Change the description to: 'A tension wrench and assorted picks for opening locks.'
Other additions:
  • Perhaps keep the bobby pin item, making it cheaper than the professional lockpick set but less effective and slower.
Why should this be added? (pros):
- Actually fits the model, when you equip the 'bobby pin', the model isn't a bobby pin, but a tension wrench and a short hook specifically made for picking open locks.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- People can no longer keep their hair straight.

PrmYOb6.png

Reaction score
It never used to have a model, then XQ made a lockpick model and it was applied to the bobby pin, seems silly now that the name wasn't changed too. Good suggestion.

Reaction score
I definitely think is a necessary suggestion, as it's a necessary tool for participating in raids and newer players might not know to make a bobby pin without the name lockpick. Anybody can look at the name lockpick and know what it's for. It's mainly semantics and assisting with the newer players knowing what they're making or using. I think it's necessary, but not urgent. +support anyways though.

Reaction score
this removes a legal loophole too good stuff +very big +support from me