Server Suggestion Change Car bombs to remote car bomb

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Change Car bombs to remote car bomb
Suggestion Description: Car bombs get used for revenge or to take someone out.

Most of the time these get used around the bazaar and end up with a big explosion that affects other cars because there's almost no time to get out and end up being punished for it because it destroyed different cars.

Changing the car bomb to a remote car bomb allows users to detonate it whenever they want this can also create better Roleplay exchanges instead of people all waiting to see the car explode.

Why should this be added?:
- Less collateral damage in public places.
- Fewer cars being exploded.
- Makes it less obvious when someone gets car bombed.

What negatives could this have?:
- Collateral damage if used incorrectly

Reaction score
That’s not how a car bomb works though
That's not how this exact car bomb works yes! however, remote explosives can be detonated from a far such as the one we have. It could used in the exact same way.

Reaction score
Honestly, although this is less realistic, I think it should be changed to this just so car bombs actually have some utility. Right now if you use a car bomb you have to take into account what cars are nearby and whether they'll be damaged or destroyed in the ensuing fire. IRL you wouldn't give a shit, but here you have a responsibility to minimize collateral damage, and making them a remote detonation would make that much easier.

Reaction score
I would alter that to be more of we should gain the option. Players will be bound to their individual scenario, meaning if I am assassinating somebody and I know where he is so there won't be any collateral damage if I plant him there I would prefer to be far away to preserve my freedom and life as well as confirm that he won't predict it by noticing me watching.

On the other hand this stops 2.5 collateral damage in bizaar bombs so I'm all for it, however not as a full on change but an alternative mode.

Reaction score
bro someone is gonna die of a heart attack after being blown to shit when they're just driving around in the Forest at night. I like it.