CHANGE MAP TO EVOCITY?

Reaction score
The server is built around Paralake at the moment, evocity worked as a start but it won't work as for what perp is now, even though I'm someone who misses a lot of those times that we had back then.

Reaction score
Old members are gone no matter what you would do. Change it to EVO do whatever you want most will not come back. Some might come for a few weeks and then end up leaving either way because of their change in lifestyle and a million other reasons that we might not even know of. This was also proven when the "old perp" was set on another server, it had no more than 10 players after maybe a week of being released. What I'm trying to say is the current map is good as it is and if the only reason to why you want Evocity is because "It will bring back old members" then I'm afraid that's not good enough.... l8r

Reaction score
It will be better if there is something like the Legacy Server but with rules and everything

Ayjay

Reaction score
Many parts of Evocity just wouldn't work with the modern PERPheads, we've built our gamemode around this map and it really seems like it's going to stay that way for the future. I'd love to see a new map, but evocity is so confined and isn't set out as well as you'd think. Many people just want it back for nostalgia, which is fair enough but will that really increase the player count?

Reaction score
Many parts of Evocity just wouldn't work with the modern PERPheads, we've built our gamemode around this map and it really seems like it's going to stay that way for the future. I'd love to see a new map, but evocity is so confined and isn't set out as well as you'd think. Many people just want it back for nostalgia, which is fair enough but will that really increase the player count?

fuck yeah it'll raise that shit. Paralake is such a boring map. At least a new map should be better than just updating Paralake? evo>paralake

Last edited:
Reaction score
evocity is a shit overrused unoptimised map, i dont see any benefits of changing to evo. can we call you mraaron 2.0 because these shitposts are excellent quality. driving on evocity is fucking aids too.