Evocity vs Paralake

Reaction score
Honestly, yesterday playing EvoCity for even such a short period of time as I did yesterday I realised how much I've missed this map and how much more I like it than Paralake. Don't get me wrong I love Paralake but it's so dark all the damn time and you just feel like you're playing some kind of horror game, also with EvoCity you feel so welcome to communicate with other players and actually hang around them for a while.

I might just love EvoCity so much because of me playing it so much back in 2013 when PERPHeads was launched but seriously, I fucking love it.

Reaction score
I've already got like 6 clips. Paralake is a big map and even with 80 players, it just kinda feels . . . empty. Most people are either basing and never leave. That also happens in Evocity, but since it's much smaller it actually feels alive wherever you go. It will always be my favorite map, (no offense XQ lmao).

Reaction score
I've never really restricted myself to a certain PERP server. I have always been happy to explore and play at other communities. EvoCity is obviously the default for PERP so it is very regular for me and fits the gamemode perfectly in my opinion. It is a good looking map with a nice amount of features and a suitable amount of accommodation to fit everyone. It is nicely spaced out and the structure allows for good social interaction.

Paralake and EvoCity are good in different ways and it is nice to get a different side of the pie every now and then. I've had more fun on this server than I have in a long time and feels quite nostalgic while maintaining the unique features that PERPHeads has offered in the past 2 years.

Deleted member 1235

I loved the distinctiveness Evo has. Whether you're basing in subs or industrial you were usually friendly with your neighbours. Whilst in paralake it's more a case of slums 4 raiding slums 2, and every shootout taking place on a set of stairs

Reaction score
Paralake feels more open which I find better than tunnels being the only thing connecting parts of the map.
What I really like on Evo though is the properties. In Paralake there are a lot of dummy buildings just to give the feel of a city but in evo almost all buildings are usable which is very nice.
I also like getting 4 fps when on the main street :kappa:

Reaction score
100% properties on evocity have alot more varation and the doors are fucking awsome.
- the ambient sound

got raided off a sweater who bobbied into my house and I dident even hear it, kid missed me 4 times with benneli had to run into the bathrooms and call the popo coz it shit me up that bad. epic.