Server Suggestion Change max income tax to 50% (or less)

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Change max income tax to 50% (or less)
Suggestion Description: Change max income tax a mayor can set to 50% (or less).

Why should this be added?:
75% is pretty silly - you never really need this much anyway. You can generate money at even 15% income tax or have it at such a low declining rate that unless you play for dozens of hours, the budget will last.
Currently, it is only used to make job gaming completely unprofitable by Mayors looking to grief the city.
New players in scenarios that this occurs in also are unable to generate income if they want to play a job.
Less players play jobs which gives you less people to interact with while playing.

What negatives could this have?:
Arguably, police can arrest and order the Mayor to change the taxes to something more appropriate. But this doesn't always happen, and they take a bit to lower. Not always is there a supervisor on to do this or a competent one.
Mayors will also have less power to increase budget (this is never needed, you have to fight to get negative income that will affect the budget).

Reaction score
Most of the time when Income tax is 75% cops either leave because they are not getting money so killing the mayor or raiding will be much easier, or supervisor warns/arrests the mayor for misconduct which returns the income tax back to normal. In my opinion this wouldn't be necessary

Reaction score
Bruh when mayor's set income tax to 75% I make it My mission to arrest them if the budget isn't below at least 200k. No one should be needing 75% of income from all the City. If that shit happened IRL that bitch would be dead in a week. Makes 0 sense why its even allowed.