Server Suggestion Changing the taxation system

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Expanding on the taxation systems. Income tax would be separated by job, so each job (or district "Law Enforcement, Civil Services, etc.") could have their income tax individually controlled. Sales tax would be split into separate categories such as food, fuel, luxury, vehicles, resources, etc. and sales tax could be controlled for each category.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- This would allow for more control over taxation within the city.
- Allow Mayors to manage the city funds in-depth and focus on current expenditures.
- Overall provides more in-depth gameplay as a mayor.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Increased complexity of the mayoral role.
- Potentially unclear rules surrounding "excessive taxation". For example, if the mayor sets food to 50% and leaves everything else at 0, people could take advantage of this to kill the mayor. (However, this could be easily sorted with a rule change.)

The Mayoral job has received pretty much no changes since 2013 and I think this would bring some more functionality to the role.

Reaction score
burger tax for more healthy eating i approve! I would become the mayor more if the system was changed as i think the current mayor job is quite boring

Reaction score
I don't see the point of this, currently the taxation system is fair and is based the way it should (In my opinion)

This would make elections silly and people would be able to abuse the system tremendously.