Server Suggestion Change the DD in the business sector locations

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Currently the business sector has 3 DD locations 2 of which can be considered very public and very silly (Business Fountain and Ragnatech). The Ragnatach spot is surrounded by a clothing store, a supermarket, electronics store and a fast food restaurant. Not only that, but it can clearly be seen if you simply drive past it with a car. The Business Fountain spot is an area that is very close to business shops which people buy to sell weapons and other goods and it's also right next to the monorail that sometimes gets used by players

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • New Dealer Locations that the players have to find themselves which are also not in a public area
  • Remove those 2 overpowered spots that literally allow you to sell millions worth of coke in 10 minutes

What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • people finding yet another reason to complain

Reaction score
This spot should be removed because it's an unrealistic location, who would sell next to one of the technically busiest monorails in the entire city, and who would sell next to the only supermarket and one of the busiest clothing store's in the city?

The spot also does not allow mugging, or it's almost impossible to mug, making it the most overpowered location, and therefore SHOULD be changed.

Reaction score
I kinda agree but at the same time most drug deals IRL happen in public

... don’t ask how I know
you are talking about buying a gram of weed or smthn, on perp its selling tons

Reaction score
you are talking about buying a gram of weed or smthn, on perp its selling tons
In my experience the bigger the deal (and the riskier it is) the more likely it’s gonna be done in public (no risk of robbery, etc)

Also, having some spots in public helps out newer players imo as it gives them somewhere to sell where they have no risk of being mugged, and at that stage in perp for them often being mugged of one load of coke can completely bankrupt them.

Reaction score
In my experience the bigger the deal (and the riskier it is) the more likely it’s gonna be done in public (no risk of robbery, etc)

Also, having some spots in public helps out newer players imo as it gives them somewhere to sell where they have no risk of being mugged, and at that stage in perp for them often being mugged of one load of coke can completely bankrupt them.
there is 0 risk of being mugged already when you hold a gun in your hand

Reaction score

Bigger drug deals like the ones done on PERP Are done within enclosed properties.

Reaction score
I can GUARNTEED 99.99999999% if I don't know you I am meeting you in a public parking lot. Its different I guess if you picked up off me before, but if I don't know you and you are getting a QP plus, I am for sure meeting in some parking lot that's 24/7 like McD's etc.

Reaction score
I can GUARNTEED 99.99999999% if I don't know you I am meeting you in a public parking lot. Its different I guess if you picked up off me before, but if I don't know you and you are getting a QP plus, I am for sure meeting in some parking lot that's 24/7 like McD's etc.
Exactllyy
Usually only bulk BULK deals with people youve worked with for along time will be done indoors in properties owned by yourself, associates or others
Any orders of like an z to a couple pounds will be done relatively in public unless it’s a common recurring deal with someone youve worked w for time

Reaction score
Exactllyy
Usually only bulk BULK deals with people youve worked with for along time will be done indoors in properties owned by yourself, associates or others
Any orders of like an z to a couple pounds will be done relatively in public unless it’s a common recurring deal with someone youve worked w for time
we play perp not IRL

Reaction score
we play perp not IRL
This is true, but I still stand by my belief that this will only negatively effect newer players. Any player who has any real experience on perp whatsoever never gets mugged at DD because it’s so extremely easy not too, wherever the location is. The only people who are negatively effected by this are the newer players, with often extremely limited or no guns, often extremely limited or no backup/security and often their entire net worth in the inventory in drugs.
I do agree with you on all your points, I just can’t see how this will do anything but make it harder for new players.